Need Help Figuring Out Electrical Problem Wih Ac Switch

I got my AC fixed today, had to replace the expansion valve and recharge it, it works pretty good so far but still having an issue with the AC switch and the fan switch, when I have the AC button pressed in, than move the fan switch over to 3 or 4 the light in the ac switch does not come on and the clutch on the compressor does not engage, if I move the fan switch slightly to the left like between 3 and 4, or if I lift up slightly on the fan switch lever the light comes on and the clutch will engage, What I want to try to figure out how to do is to make it so the AC clutch will engage regardless of where the fan switch is. I took one of these fan controls apart in the junkyard and it was a pain in the butt and really don't want to go that way and mess with replacing it. I probed the AC switch and there are 5 terminals, one seems like it has power all the time with the key on, and one terminal has power when the AC switch is pressed in, the other 3 wires seem like they are grounds but not sure. I'm having a hard time figuring out the schematic and wanted to know if someone with more electrical knowledge perhaps could explain how the wires run to me. I know I could probably use a separate switch to control the AC relay but want to figure out a way to use the stock AC switch but have it work regardless of what position the fan switch is set at, anybody help please??

Your 3 wires are probably the leads to the Blower motor resistor.

If your fan switch is not powering the a/c circuit, not sure how you could make it work without jumping the circuit with a switch and fuse.

Sounds like your switch is funky.

Or.... could it be that you clutch is sticky? The extra amps that go to the blower on high reduces the amps to your clutch due to the 'blower motor resistor'?

Does electricity even work like that? I can't remember.... it's been so long since elec theory. HA!