Bajarack On R50 Pathfinder

BajaRack 3rd Gen 4Runner roof rack on my 97 Pathy. This is one we got back at my previous job for minor shipping damage. Very little modification was needed, drill 12 holes and swap out some bolts that were too short. Though it might be of interest to some of you looking for rack options.

br1.jpg[

br5.jpg[

br6.jpg[

1may10007.jpg

Gerone

Edited by 95taco4x4

Specs on the truck? Lift, Tire size? Where in texas are you, im over in Denton thats kinda the DFW area :handlebars:

Just starting on this rig. OME928's in the front (1.5 over stock?), OME922's in the rear, hard to say how much lift. I've been running around with a Dana 44 and a bunch of junk in the rear. 31x10.50x15 Federal MT's on stock steel wheels with 1.25 wheel spacers. Just installed the rack. Lots of mods coming as I get time, I want to build a great camping, fishing, beach rig.

I'm straight south of you in Haltom City, just SE of the intersection of I35 and Loop 820.

Come out to the DFW-TX4WD meeting next Friday if you can make it My link

Gerone

Just starting on this rig. OME928's in the front (1.5 over stock?), OME922's in the rear, hard to say how much lift. I've been running around with a Dana 44 and a bunch of junk in the rear. 31x10.50x15 Federal MT's on stock steel wheels with 1.25 wheel spacers. Just installed the rack. Lots of mods coming as I get time, I want to build a great camping, fishing, beach rig.

I'm straight south of you in Haltom City, just SE of the intersection of I35 and Loop 820.

Come out to the DFW-TX4WD meeting next Friday if you can make it My link

Gerone

I might just be able to make it out, I have finals next week and im done on Wednesday, might be going to a friends graduation party on friday though. Its hard to say what I will be doing. Im goin to join that forum since it seems like a club that actually does stuff and meets and all. Might just see you out there! Drive the pathy if you do go, we need to invade and show off our nissans :D

I might just be able to make it out, I have finals next week and im done on Wednesday, might be going to a friends graduation party on friday though. Its hard to say what I will be doing. Im goin to join that forum since it seems like a club that actually does stuff and meets and all. Might just see you out there! Drive the pathy if you do go, we need to invade and show off our nissans :D

There's a couple of Nissans in the club, not sure if they're local or in other areas of the state. Saw a couple of nicely built rigs at the Megarun in March. Make it out if you can, they're a great group to wheel with. The club has a meeting and a run or get together about every month.

Gerone

Both the rack and the truck look great!

Thanks, more to come hopefully. Awning, rear cargo drawer and deck, second battery in the rear, etc. Just have to do a little thinking on how I'm going to put it together.

Gerone