Got Ome Thinking Of Changing To Ac

EmptyV

So I'm about to pickup my new 17x9 rims and I'll be wrapping them in new rubber the following week. I've got front & back OME HD 922 coils and I'm wondering if I'll get a little more lift by switching to the AC coils. I've also got 1" coil spacers in the rear and strut spacers up front. My goal is to get 33's on. Can someone please advise?

Thanks!

I honestly dont know how many times I have had to say this.....maybe I should just like post a giant info section and then one of the mods can sticky it so that way I dont have to keep typing it out.

Good idea. Why didn't you just do that in the first place...? :lol:

I apologize if this has been asked 100x before but I still have not seen any decisive answers on actual spring height from the OME vs AC. I remember seeing on OME's site that it's only a 3/4" lift but I know that's not true.

Billy

I apologize if this has been asked 100x before but I still have not seen any decisive answers on actual spring height from the OME vs AC. I remember seeing on OME's site that it's only a 3/4" lift but I know that's not true.

Billy

So are you asking wether or not you can fit 33's on the ac lift, or wanting to find out the height of the ac vs ome springs?

So are you asking wether or not you can fit 33's on the ac lift, or wanting to find out the height of the ac vs ome springs?

Both. I've got the OME lift and I'm wondering if I'll gain any height from changing out to the AC lift which I'm guessing will help with fitment of 33's.

Billy

Andrew any more help you can offer? I'm buying tires next Friday and would love to order what I need before then.

Thanks!

Billy

I slaved for an hour to do this, hope it answers your question...if not I dont know what to say

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=26398