Wheels

Hey hey Pathy people,

I'm looking for the right wheels to fit my rig once I've got the SFD ready to go. I thought I had the right wheels picked out but as it turns out they don't have sufficient backspacing to fit 33" tires. :thumbsdown:

To that end, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what wheels might be ideal. I'm looking for 15x8, preferably alloy (but steel is just fine), in either black, silver (or chrome), or a combination of black/brushed silver. The backspacing would be have to be 3.5" or less, 3.25" would be best. I'm researching as best I can online but so far no luck... :scratchhead:

Thanks in advance! :beer:

Wheel Spacers work great for me, they are still tight as the day I put them on about 5 months ago :aok:

Yeah, I'm beginning to think spacers might be a good option.

I did find these though... (15x8, -32 offset=3.25BS)

link

Too bad it's only a single wheel... :doh:

if your into steel wheels, make ones with custom backspacing!

I think I've figured out what will work. Obviously, it'll be more pricy but I really don't care at this point. :lol:

Black Rock Wheels offers custom fabrication for their wheels, so the Viper 900 is totally possible with custom backspacing! :jig:

Black Rock Wheels Viper 900

Now I can *hopefully* avoid the whole wheel spacer dilemma and still get the wheels I want. :D

Good to know, I was looking at ordering some Black Rock Alloys but then I found out you could only get 4"BS. Now I am going with some Micky Thompson Classic II that I found and I will have them finished in matte Black. They have a 3.31"BS.