Hello From Ontario

bsb1957

Im Brian from a small town called Thunder Bay.Ive been around for a coulple years and am very gratefull for all the info ive read and have been given.Ive just got a stock 92 that i really like.Ive owned a number of vehicles in my time but i find this pathfinder special.I initially bought it for my daughter but i think im going to have a hard time giving it up when she gets her licence.I thought this woud be a safer vechicle for her than a smaller car.As far as offroading i use it mostly for spring fishing getting into some rivers in the spring along Lake Superior,muddy as hell and pretty desolate at times.This is a great forum and just wish i could share some of the great info given out on here but im still kinda learning.The info ive gathered here has been invaluable to me.Thank You all.Your a great bunch.

G'day Brian, welcome mate. I wouldn't stress about sharing information, in time you will get to know the Pathy back to front and your knowledge will be very well received by the next generation of members.

Hey there.

Glad you found us. As you most certainly know, this place is chalked full of knowledge and I can say from personal experience that when I bought my first pathfinder I knew very little in the realm of automobiles. Since that time which is about 5 years ago, being part of this forum has taught me a tremendous amount about these vehicles. I feel confident in every respect of tackling probably 95% of anything that might go wrong and I owe it to this server. Stick with a Pathfinder, and this forum, and your going to be happy. Even if your Pathy falls on hard time after hard time, you can be certain we're all here to lend a hand. Literally in some cases when members are close to each other. I've been to Thunder Bay many a time crossing back and forth from BC or Alberta. I've made the trip 12 times back and forth and all I can say is...... Centerfolds. :new576::popcorn:

Enjoy your stay.