... And Said Let There Be Light...

N2mesnob

B is gonna love those photos...

Maby try sourcing a pair of bumper grills out of a non-light havign bumper so you can cut them to have less gap around the light? Just a suggestion...

What, just because it looks like my cat ate the pictures, crapped them out and then they were scanned in?? ::shrug:

Nunya has a good suggestion for the cosmetics. You could also make some sort of screen out of stiff mesh to mask around the light.

So, what is it that you installed??

B

Maby try sourcing a pair of bumper grills out of a non-light havign bumper so you can cut them to have less gap around the light? Just a suggestion...

Thanks, funny you said that cuz i was thinking the same thing jus gotta find some or get them off Ebay.

Nunya has a good suggestion for the cosmetics. You could also make some sort of screen out of stiff mesh to mask around the light.

So, what is it that you installed??

B

Yea i gotta work on that but this has been such a long time coming and i jus wanted to get them on before the nissan meet sunday. The lights are Catz MSP, i tried to install a pair of MSX but they was too deep. The bracket i made is as deep as i could get without remove a chunk of radiator lol.