95 Pathfinder Fog Lamp Relay.

I recall the horn relay being the same part #, but don't quote me on it. The relays are all mounted on the firewall or passenger fender. You should be able to find one with the same part # as the fog lamp relay.

Test for voltage at the terminals in the fog lamps. 12V.

To test the bulbs, remove them and inspect, you'll obviously know if they're visibly blown. If you can't tell, put them back in and take the entire lamp housing off and make 2 wires and connect it to the battery.

yes i checked both plug to the bulb i was getting some reading not sure what the reading was. i tested the relay and i got some reading. i know when i used a small wire brush over the relay plug it arced alittle.

Edited by ac92pathfinder

check voltage at the wires that plug into the foglight itself with the foglight switch on and powered.

You should get close to battery voltage. From the sounds of it, you're having the same problem I am. Seems odd to me that you could have proper voltage at the wires, but no output from the lights.

CHECK THE FUSE THATS CONNECTED TO THE POSITIVE TERMINAL ON THE BATTERY. IT IS FOR YOUR FOG LIGHTS. I MADE THAT MISTAKE AND RIPPED OUT MY WHOLE BUMPER AND GRILL FIGURING IT OUT

HAH! I was wondering where that fuse was, I knew it had to be somewhere... thanks!