2003 Pathfinder Shocks And Struts

I think the springs and shocks will fit 1996-2004 Pathfinders, but the struts will only fit 2002-2004 ones. But I might be mistaken.

When I was shopping for struts, here is the KYB part numbers that I found from autopartsway or summit racing:

96-98 R50 uses #335015 and #335016

99-01 R50 uses #335030 and #335031

02-04 R50 uses #335032 and #335033

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=25209&view=&hl=struts&fromsearch=1

Edited by dududuckling

• 2 weeks later...

Sold these to a guy who has a 2001 and he is saying the front springs won't work. He is trying to use them on his struts. Is there a difference in struts? I'm thinking if he uses the struts and springs that I sold him they should work. Agree/disagree?

Edited by kevs03pathy

Wouldn't the springs be the same from 96-2004? The strut mount might be different as pointed out by 180sx...

Thats what I am thinking. If he uses the struts and springs that I sold him they should work right?

Thanks guys. I sold the whole set of shocks and springs to this guy for $120 and now he wants me to give him money back because he said the front coils are one coil larger than his originals. These were on my pathfinder and had about 60000 miles on them. I told him if he could not get them to work he could probably turn around and make a profit by reselling them.

There is literally no difference with the springs.. the ONLY difference is the top of the strut tube (threaded portion) is longer to fit the longer mounting point on the strut mount of the 99.5-04. For some reason the later models (like Dudu's) have a long collar on the strut mount