Hey/ Lift Question

01SE

Hey everyone,

I've been watching the board for some time and finally decided to join.

I have an 01 SE 4X4 that is currently sitting in the driveway oozing off todays mudding :D

Currently it is in stock form but I would like to put a lift on it for the obvious reasons (looks, clearance and bigger tires) but i have some very noob questions i need answers for.

Firstly, I keep reading about AC 2" lifts but cant find anywhere that sells anything by that name. What does AC stand for? is it an actual kit or is it a piece it together yourself job? Thanks for all of your help,

Steve

Or you could get an OME lift. OME is short for Old Man Emu. You can get their coils springs from ruggedrocks.com, rocky-road.com, and find4x4parts.com. Might be able to get them elsewhere but those are the only places I've seen. But it doesn't really matter price-wise, as they're all pretty much the same price.

If you went the OME route, I would recommend going with ruggedrocks.com or find4x4parts.com. I have not personally done business with either of them, but they're the only sites I've seen that have their part numbers right.

Edited by TooQForYou