2002 owner with tire questions

hey everyone, i drive a 2002 pathfinder LE and i love it. it handles great on and off road, nice acceleration. i cant count the times i have pulled out my friends 4runners, Rams, f150s, Cherokees and LandCruisers with my pathy and her chains. i have a question though, i have been looking to get some new tires for it, i still have the factory standard bridgestone's on there and i am on a low budget, does anyone have any advice for some cheap yet rugged off road tires that i should look into? thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

hey everyone, i drive a 2002 pathfinder LE and i love it. it handles great on and off road, nice acceleration. i cant count the times i have pulled out my friends 4runners, Rams, f150s, Cherokees and LandCruisers with my pathy and her chains. i have a question though, i have been looking to get some new tires for it, i still have the factory standard bridgestone's on there and i am on a low budget, does anyone have any advice for some cheap yet rugged off road tires that i should look into? thanks.

IMO for a cheap, good tire.....Dayton timberline AT. Pretty rugged, nothing spectacular, but a good tire nonetheless

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, looks like your post may have gotten lost in the main welcome thread, so I moved it out.

Welcome to NPORA!

I'm not too sure on cheap tires, as mine were not so much cheap. (Actually, I got a great deal on my Revo's - I bought them used from another forum member!!)