Wheel Alignment

MJBBMANO

Even if you wanted, you can't get the back aligned. Its a solid axle. It stays where its at at all times (which would be 0). SO, only the front is to be aligned. Don't let anyone fool you and tell you the back needs it too so they can charge you for nothing.

Jose

Even if you wanted, you can't get the back aligned. Its a solid axle. It stays where its at at all times (which would be 0). SO, only the front is to be aligned. Don't let anyone fool you and tell you the back needs it too so they can charge you for nothing.

Jose

Thanks Jose,

The Nissan Dealer($89.99)and Allied Tires($79.99)said I need a 4 wheel alignment. I found a local mechanic shop that charges $29.99 for front wheel alignment and another place charges $49.99 for a 4 wheel alignment. Nissan mentioned something about using laser to line up the front wheels with the rear wheels.

Yup. And toe should be the only thing you need adjusted. If anything else is off than your subframe might be a little tweeked. or Your strut mounts might not be straight. Or something is bent.

If you plan to keep the vehicle for a while, I am a fan of the Firestone lifetime alignment for $140. Replace the struts? Have it aligned... Buy new tires? Have it aligned... Went wheeling and the steering is a bit off? Have it aligned...

It pays for it's self real quick.

B