shocks

ditchdiggerjcf

rancho's depending on model are some of the cheapest. try Bilstein... im sure others will have suggestions. I personally have Rancho RSX self adjusting shocks on the back, and like them a lot. they are pretty inexpensive.

rancho's depending on model are some of the cheapest. try Bilstein... im sure others will have suggestions. I personally have Rancho RSX self adjusting shocks on the back, and like them a lot. they are pretty inexpensive.

haven't seen any rancho's I would consider to be inexpensive

There's always Ebay unless you need them right away. Just search this site for the proper length for your truck (longer for rear lift) then cross-reference the Rancho part # or truck model the Ebay shocks fit. As long as the length is close and the mounting ends are the right style (you can remove the bar-pin style mount and make it an eye mount) you're good.

My fronts are for a Lexus LX460 and I have no idea what my rears were made for, but the length and mounting styles are correct. BTW, I pieced together four Rancho RS9000 adjustable shocks and a in-cab controller for about $120.

I've always had good luck with bilsteins on all my cars. I just bought some cheapy napa response ones for now as I know I am going to mod the suspension, so I will get bilsteins when I do the suspension up right.

I've always had good luck with bilsteins on all my cars. I just bought some cheapy napa response ones for now as I know I am going to mod the suspension, so I will get bilsteins when I do the suspension up right.

I had the bilsteins as OE on my z71. The rancho rs5000 I replaced them with were much better shocks IMHO