Whats up from ND!

dually

Hey whats up guys?

My name is Jake, im from Bismarck ND. I picked up a 97 SE 4x4 with 140k miles a few months ago and decided to join up so I can start to modify once I finish my other project!

I work at a company that customizes car headlights, called CiNcity designs. Keeps me busy and out of trouble cant complain! LOL. Anyway, I consider myself a toyota guy, but there's nothing wrong with crossing brands, right? haha

Last march, I got neck deep with a turbo project on my 98 toyota tacoma... Its progressed a lot since than and I have A LOT of $$$$$$$$ invested in it so far.. oh well Im young! haha

I dont have any pics of the pathfinder, i'll get some tomorrow when I get a car wash, its burgundy and stock.. but here are some pics of the taco to hold you over till than!

These were last June, right before I left for basic and AIT..

Picture008.jpg

Dont flame to bad! haha

LOL Welcome Jake!!

I won't flame you since you obviously put some work into that truck. Why, I have no idea, but that is beside the point. It is a little... short for around here... :lol:

Seriously though, congrats on the new pathy. What kind of mods are you thinking of?

B

LOL Welcome Jake!!

I won't flame you since you obviously put some work into that truck. Why, I have no idea, but that is beside the point. It is a little... short for around here... :lol:

Seriously though, congrats on the new pathy. What kind of mods are you thinking of?

B

Ha yeah... Its mainly set up for the street and drag scene. But for the pathfinder I'm just looking to make it a more capable rig. AC lift (where's the best place to purchase?). Warn hubs. 16" rims and 31s. Winch and probably some gr2 front struts. Also who makes a roof basket and roof lights? thanks!