Slick finally played!

Slick

I got impatient waiting for my boyfriend this morning...so I started driving my Nissy up his mothers ramp for her wheelchair...and it kept going further...and further...and then it couldn't go any further without someone opening the front door for me to drive in the house! LOL Enjoy the the pics!

If anyone has any trouble with the link..just let me no..yahoo is not being user friendly right now. -bounce-

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slick8jeep/my_photos

LOL Slick, nothing like boredom to spawn the imagination... Not to shabby for 1 wheel action in a stock SUV, Eh ? I had my old Nissan 720 PU so twisted down in Mexico, my buddy said he'd walk, and did, LOL. 100 yards later he got back in, impressed. While I dont expect my Pathy to equal what I've done in that truck, I have no reason to think it cant handle most of it. We need to get you out on a trail LOL. You said Manteca I believe, thats south bay or I'm forgetful. I'm in north bay, petaluma. Maybe we figure out a ride or weekend camping trip. Your BF must be a character to put together a sand rail like that; I'd love to meet him. Easy on the access impaired ramps...

Bernard

:P LOL...Actually..We live near Stockton..but a trip to Petaluma would be FABULOUS! I used to spend a lot of time there. Beautiful place.

Yeah...I think even my bf was suprised...he gave me hell about my Nissy (he's a Chevy dude..but so am I) ..ya know..Jap thing n all...but he has a new found respect for my daily driver now.

Yes..the rail is quite something..hehehe...FAST. We must hook up and go on some trails sometime..that would be fun! We don't leave town too much becasue of his mom..and $$$$..but Petaluma is a great place. :beer: