New Here And Need Help

ImportDoc

Hey all, just a quick run down. im not new to the car world but i am new to the whole trucks and lifting and what not. Well got myself a 95 finder and got ahold on some Mickey's 32x11.5r15 to put on her to start. Question is will these fit the truck at stock height w/o any rubbing or what not? and i also would like to know some more so need your guys help to get my project rolling. i'll post up pics of all the work done so far and goodies already ordered soon

First off welcome. Secondly, :search: I belive it was covered just recently so results should be simple to find(not jumping on you to use search, cutting it off before someone in a bad mood does. and iirc edicer2 and a couple others have 32's and nothing else touched, don't quote me though on it). Pinned topics will lead you in the right general direction depending on how you plan on using your truck, digging a little bit in other topics will take you further(heck even just checking out some of the memners trucks section will give you ideas).

Hey there ID, welcome to NPORA.

Nunya has politely covered the please search also part, so we are done there. :D

Also, as he said, they can fit. It depends on the height of your suspension, width and backspacing of the rim, how the wheel stops are set and how much articulation you normally do.

B

• 4 years later...

:welcome: When I had my SE at stock height (although the suspension was a little worn at that point), the biggest size that I could go with is 31x10.50 without having rubbing. I did have to trim the plastic fender flares a bit with a Dremel, but not a significant amount. Having said that, my 1993 with suspension upgrades (documented at MotoIQ's website under Project Pathfinder), I am running 275x70 16 tires on the larger rims just fine. But my 1993 SE sits maybe a couple inches higher than my original 1992 SE with Lego wheels.....

Hope that helps!!

Boothill2008

:welcome: When I had my SE at stock height (although the suspension was a little worn at that point), the biggest size that I could go with is 31x10.50 without having rubbing. I did have to trim the plastic fender flares a bit with a Dremel, but not a significant amount. Having said that, my 1993 with suspension upgrades (documented at MotoIQ's website under Project Pathfinder), I am running 275x70 16 tires on the larger rims just fine. But my 1993 SE sits maybe a couple inches higher than my original 1992 SE with Lego wheels.....

Hope that helps!!

Boothill2008

95 xe with a 3 inch lift kit, 32/11.5/16 will fit but I was rubbing just a bit on the rear at mud flaps, I trimmed the inner portion of them. Now no rubbing. I'm having fun building mine, hope you do with your truck. Welcome to the family...we all love pictures.

It's all good. We don't have any issues with old threads being resurrected like some sites do, especially when information is being added to them. I just wanted to point out that the OP probably won't be getting back to you... ;)

B