Alignment Issues

OldSlowReliable

So today we had our first snow so its the first time in a while I've really driven the pathfinder significantly...and its acting odd..

First, for a fair amount of roadway, it was pulling to one side, so to keep going straight I had to hold it @ about the 11 oclock position or so...but the later it was able to stay on that same area of road with the wheel perfectly straight...

And I noticed a bit ago that my drives side seems to be further out from the centerlink than my drivers side... so when its turned right, it looks like its turned MORE than the drivers side, while if I turn it left, the drivers side is more turned than the passenger...

To me, this seems like something is wrong with the drivers side tie rod, as in its bent making it shorter....what you think?

when I run my 33/12.5's I have the same issues; 31/10.5's no issues.

Due to all the snow/ice the roads are heaving a bit and with the crap on the roads it will pull alot.

(steering stabilizer would help "roaming" effect) have yet to put mine on; had it in the garage for almost 3 years now...

When was your last front end alignment? if you adjusted torsion bars etc it could just need an alignment.

You choose a school yet? :jacked:

Edited by MikeV

Brake grab maybe? With the changing temps, the pistons in your front calipers could be operating slightly different than when warmer.

I think a brake may have gotten stuck which was causing the pulling while on clean roads, I know for a fact I have a sketchy caliper in the front (or atleast I think I know)

I got the alignment @ sears the day after I got my new tires on(mid october?), along with new TRE's and sleeves all around....

Haven't cranked the T bars atall since the alignment...and I have the stats for the alignment so I think i'll take it to belle tire and have them give me the current stats (to compare)

But, how would one wheel turn more severely than the other, but not be a-skew while straight?

about the crowned road thing, yes, I was, and I know what your thinking....but it was a pretty severe pull which I've NEVER felt in the pathfinder on that road before...as its the main road running around my town and I travel it EVERY time I drive any car...

school-wise.....I got rejected from MSU (going to appeal after I take the ACT again), accepted to EMU and Wisconsin-Stout, haven't heard from CMU, FSU, WMU, or Alma...so no, i don't know.