Cargo Liner Recommendations...

WATYF

Can anyone recommend a good cargo liner for an R50? I'd like to find one that will cover the entire cargo area with the seats down, but I'm having trouble finding one.

WATYF

I use this part 999M1-XN004.

Was about 70$ at the dealer.

Very handy and useful thing.

I use this part 999M1-XN004.

Was about 70$ at the dealer.

Very handy and useful thing.

I second that! Mine came in very handy when I took my sister's dogs to the beach. It kept the cargo area mud, sand, and dog-hair free!

I second that! Mine came in very handy when I took my sister's dogs to the beach. It kept the cargo area mud, sand, and dog-hair free!

Sorry... I forgot to mention. Mine is a '96. It looks like that part is for 2001-2004. Did they make the same for '96?

WATYF

Weathertech sells them. I have not purchased one yet from them, but the window rain guards, and floor mats I have are top notch.

WeatherTech cargo liner

...I guess your looking for one to span the back seats. Ohwell, the weathertech is another option for you.

Edited by SilverPath

The 96-04 interior dimensions and configuration are essentially the same, so I wouldn't worry. 999M1-XG000 is said to fit a '99, whose cargo area is unchanged from the '96. In fact, other web sites even specify that part to fit only the 01-04 as well, so it seems that perhaps Nissan is somewhat embarrassed to admit that they used the same chassis for 9 years.

http://www.nissanparts.cc/catalog/?section=85#585

Edited by XPLORx4

The 96-04 interior dimensions and configuration are essentially the same, so I wouldn't worry. 999M1-XG000 is said to fit a '99, whose cargo area is unchanged from the '96. In fact, other web sites even specify that part to fit only the 01-04 as well, so it seems that perhaps Nissan is somewhat embarrassed to admit that they used the same chassis for 9 years.

http://www.nissanparts.cc/catalog/?section=85#585

Yeah... I was hoping they'd be the same, but I asked the dude in the Nissan Parts thread and he said the info specified that it didn't fit earlier models. I don't wanna take a chance if I have to order it online. Maybe if I can find it locally I can try it out and just return it if it doesn't fit.

WATYF

I'll take a look at the one I have, and see if it has a part number on it still. I know it fits my '97. It's not rubber, though. It's vinyl. The parts guy may be confused.

Cool man. I appreciate that.

WATYF

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I checked the tag on the Nissan cargo liner that I own, which fits my '97 LE.

It's 999m1-xg000, the same as linked in various places above, so it'll definitely fit your '96!

This place has the lowest price.

Edited by XPLORx4

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I checked the tag on the Nissan cargo liner that I own, which fits my '97 LE.

It's 999m1-xg000, the same as linked in various places above, so it'll definitely fit your '96!

This place has the lowest price.

Sweet! Thanks a ton, man.

WATYF