New 4X4 Nissan

slade420

hey all, i haven't been around in a while since my pathfinder died (fried ECM). I was sad for a while, but then i came across a BLACK '93 D21 hardbody Automatic. The previous owner could not get it to start. turned out to be a bad ground. Picked it up for $200!!! Its only got 130,000 KM on it. Its got tons of power. needs a couple little things, mostly cancer removal around the wheel wells.

By the way, do i have to find A Nissan Hardbody off-road forum now? :D

by the way, do i have to find A Nissan Hardbody off-road forum now? biggrin.gif

NAW we'll just give you $#!t about your rear leaf springs and other small diferences. You still have ALLOT in common with the wd21. N4W is a good place to go if you want to find more HB ppl. (nissan4wheelers.com)

Edited by MY1PATH

Welcome back (sort of)!! Sounds like a steal on the d-21, but I have to ask, why didn't you just replace the ECU in the pathy??? :shrug:

B

That is a good question. I live in the middle of nowhere, and there are no pathys in a JY near here. Also the Frame of the pathy was like Swiss cheese, damn salt. The previous owner, ran it into the ground. It became a money pit, so the ECU was the straw that broke the camel's back.

p.s. we had a few inches of snow here last week. I took out the D21, did some 2 & 4 wheel drifting in the old bush roads. Hit a couple small mud holes. It passed the test no problem.

Edited by slade420