What's up Colorado?

MrJim

Hey,

It's MrJim and my brother lives over there in Colorado. That is awesome country to go offroading... He lives in Larkspur, but he is more of a street dweller. :)

I also go to Boulder for training at IBM where I work.

MrJim

Hey MrJim,

I have to agree with you and 94Pathy also about the wheeling in Colorado though I haven't been able to go on many trails yet and none since re-indexing the T-bars and replacing all four shocks (one was broken at the lower mount). I think I've planned 3 trips that never happened because life keeps interfering... I love that you were able to get you're Pathy back and that there are people like the members of NPORA who are so willing to help out like they did! I live in Lafayette right near Boulder so just like 94Pathy said I'd also be up for a Trail some weekend and to meet the man who started a forum that has already provided me with so much knowledge and saved me a bundle of money is such a short amount of time owning a Pathfinder..

Thanks again and Happy Wheeling,

Tristan

Right on man, I agree with the area, good wheeling. If you are ever in the area, let me know man, I live in Denver so I could always go for a trail ride or something on a weekend with ya! Glad to see you got your pathy back, hope you are enjoying it.

Cool... Thanks for the reply... Maybe I will shoot you a message the next time I am going to be in the area... :)

Hey MrJim,

I have to agree with you and 94Pathy also about the wheeling in Colorado though I haven't been able to go on many trails yet and none since re-indexing the T-bars and replacing all four shocks (one was broken at the lower mount). I think I've planned 3 trips that never happened because life keeps interfering... I love that you were able to get you're Pathy back and that there are people like the members of NPORA who are so willing to help out like they did! I live in Lafayette right near Boulder so just like 94Pathy said I'd also be up for a Trail some weekend and to meet the man who started a forum that has already provided me with so much knowledge and saved me a bundle of money is such a short amount of time owning a Pathfinder..

Thanks again and Happy Wheeling,

Tristan

Hey Tristan,

Thanks. I am still overwhelmed by what the members of NPORA did for me. It is a really amazing thing. I am glad that NPORA has been a home for you to find support on your rig too. Maybe we can organize a get together with 94Pathy and maybe others too the next time I am in Colorado for training for my job.

Thanks,

Jim