New member: Perris

Perris

Hi I am new. Still trying to figure out the site. My name is Perris I am from Grass Valley CA. 88 Pathfinder. 3 inch body lift, about 2 inch suspension, JGC springs in the rear with air bags, and lock rite locker, 265/75r/16 toyo a/t's, aluminum rims, custom nerf bars. dynoflo exhaust, Dave thorly headers. Spoiler off a early 90's model, Smitybilt rear bumper, Front seats out of a Maxama, Ford taurus electric fan, oil filter relocation kit, Manual hubs off a Hard Body, Custom sub box (one 10") Steering dampener, After market upper A arms (forgot brand) Lots more little things. Custom roof rack (looking for time to install). I am looking for a new hood and ideas on building a off road front bumper. Thanks

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showuser=26660

Edited by Perris

Hey Perris, nice area you live in. I almost moved to Auburn a few years back...

Sounds like your truck has quite a few mods on it!! Like Nunya said, we need pictures...

I'm measuring out an ARB bumper and can supply mounting dimensions and pictures to help you.

B

• 2 weeks later...
Show some pics man! Make a members truck page and show ti off a little... Look around for ideas for your bumper and hood, basicly gonna have to fab something to your liking either way.

(this is the most activity I seen in this thread in a while, used to 'new member' threads...)

Thanks! But I am not sure how to make a members truck page. I guess i will just have to spend some time figuring out the site.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2626/395289..._da5c7e81ae.jpg

IMG_0319 by Steven Hale Photography.

Show some pics man! Make a members truck page and show ti off a little... Look around for ideas for your bumper and hood, basicly gonna have to fab something to your liking either way.

(this is the most activity I seen in this thread in a while, used to 'new member' threads...)

Hey Perris, nice area you live in. I almost moved to Auburn a few years back...

Sounds like your truck has quite a few mods on it!! Like Nunya said, we need pictures...

I'm measuring out an ARB bumper and can supply mounting dimensions and pictures to help you.

B

OK thanks that would be great! I was thinking that I might have a reciever built in on mine because i eventually want to get a winch on a reciever mount. So the thought is to have one winch for both front and rear just hook up on whatever end you need.

I can not figure out how to get a members truck page. The only way if can figure is to start over with a new account. Don't want to do that....... Ideas?

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?act=SF&s=&f=53

Click "New Thread" at the top. Can post up some good shots of it, list all mods and plans, update as you do so :aok:Suggestion : Instead of attachign images use photobucket or another free image uploading site. I here the attachmant system here is kinda lacking...