Tilt - slanted 97 XE

daopi

I just noticed today that my Pathfinder is tilted / slanted when stays on level ground, looking at the back. I measured and looks like right side is 1 inch higher than left. What can be other than the springs?

I have installed BDS springs front and back ( 2 inches lift), and Monroe Sensatrac shocks/struts.

Thank you!

I'm the original owner of a 96, and when I brought mine in for an oil change at the dealer the did alot of service work as part of a service bulletin. I think part of it was leveling out the rear. This was all free of charge of course, at least back in 96!

Mine sat like that for a while because my sway bar endlink was bad. also anothere time because the strut bearing (spherical bearing) has broke and disapeared all together.

By the way, whats BDS?

Jose

I'm the original owner of a 96, and when I brought mine in for an oil change at the dealer the did alot of service work as part of a service bulletin. I think part of it was leveling out the rear. This was all free of charge of course, at least back in 96!

Do you know what work for leveling?

do you have a full tank of gas?

:clap: Good question! The tank is half. I use the car for work, and normally I carry some tools or something. Now is quite empty and maybe that's why I noticed only now. I guess is possible to look tilted now because of the tank. When the car is normal loaded I don't see much of the tilt. Anyway, I will try to have checked the sway bar also.