Wootage for the pathy?

OldSlowReliable

So i've been kinda interested in old CJ's lately, cause my sister and her fiance were supposedly gonna be moving out soon, and I would be getting my driveway back, and really considering trying to push for a new project, something to really kick off my last year at home.....

Found a couple old CJ7's, and read a few articles about them, and how to do them cheap and such, and ran into the pathy again!

http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/featuredvehic...cles/index.html

Glanced through and totally recognized the pic!!! Makes me proud =D

So i've been kinda interested in old CJ's lately, cause my sister and her fiance were supposedly gonna be moving out soon, and I would be getting my driveway back, and really considering trying to push for a new project, something to really kick off my last year at home.....

Found a couple old CJ7's, and read a few articles about them, and how to do them cheap and such, and ran into the pathy again!

http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/featuredvehic...cles/index.html

Glanced through and totally recognized the pic!!! Makes me proud =D

CJ-ShmeeJay. SAS the Pathy!

CJ-ShmeeJay. SAS the Pathy!

LOL

The main reason I was interested in some old CJ, is cause I wouldn't mind practicing on it, like cutting out the entire 1/4 panel and replacing it......cause they have perfectly flat panels on the sides....and I could put 400 bucks into it with new springs and a small BL, and fit like 35's.....and if I did it, my instructor is looking for an older CJ, so I would be able to get most all or more of my money back if I decide I don't like it.....

LOL, seems like some people are starting to pay attention!! We should start a web site about them, or something... :D

So, who's rig is that?? I seem to have seen it before, it is SAS'd isn't it?? LOL, Steevo??

B

LOL, seems like some people are starting to pay attention!! We should start a web site about them, or something... :D

So, who's rig is that?? I seem to have seen it before, it is SAS'd isn't it?? LOL, Steevo??

B

Not sure if it's SAS'ed, it has no body lift, and it looks like it has the stock steering idler arm without a brace, but i think i see a pumpkin hiding under there!