95' PF rear springs

N2mesnob

I'm looking for stiffer springs to replace my stock rear ones but I am not looking to change my current (still stock) ride height... any ideas where i can get a pair of these mythical creatures? :coffee!:

Hey Bud, there is a metric sheit load of information on the rear springs. One thread is pinned in the garage section I believe, but try searching first. If you have trouble, let me know and I'll either set you straight or provide the links. I don't normally just people to search, but this is one of the topics that has been beaten to death...

B

aren't the JGC v8 springs stiffer than stock? So couldn't you cut some links off and have a stiffer ride?

JGC??? I don't have the tools to cut anything and not a fan of cutting springs. Although I will keep it in mind as a last resort. I would much rather find some I can jus "pop-in".

I threw a set of Old Man Emu Springs in my rig. They are maybe 3/4 of an inch over stock, so you can get away with the shocks you already have. The stiffer ride in the back is nice too. Being designed for the veh, they just pop in. Should be able to source them from local parts store, or spring shop. Not too expensive either. Not as cheap as JGC springs from the wrecker, but...