I had to cross some creeks yesterday!

bwyan

I dont think your stereo would like the water too much although thats pretty deep water. Then there is some other electronic box mounted just under the stereo that should also be protected. I'm not sure what it is though :confused: anyone know? The engine will die if the distrbutor gets wet but no damage done. Then of course a snorkel for the air intake. Thats all of the critical things I can think of right now but no garentee that you'd be ready for a dunking after all this.

I dont think your stereo would like the water too much although thats pretty deep water. Then there is some other electronic box mounted just under the stereo that should also be protected. I'm not sure what it is though :confused: anyone know? The engine will die if the distrbutor gets wet but no damage done. Then of course a snorkel for the air intake. Thats all of the critical things I can think of right now but no garentee that you'd be ready for a dunking after all this.

When I changed my stereo I ran across that box if its the one aia'm thinking about thats a clarion stock amp. :mellow:

Really? :confused: I thought for some reason that the stock amps were in the back somewhere. In any case the box is about an inch thick, 5 - 6 inches wide, and 4 - 5 inches deep. It doesn't say anything except K H and Nissan. Is that the one you're thinking of Joeytattoo?