Poll to ban Old Slow Reliable until he puts pics up!

beavis0076

my steering resv rigup

PLease tell me it's zip ties!!! Did you use the supplied f.bumper brackets? Not too often you see the front bumper on so quickly

PLease tell me it's zip ties!!! Did you use the supplied f.bumper brackets? Not too often you see the front bumper on so quickly

I actually have a pretty good rigup for my steering, its really solid and relocated with METAL vs plastic.....

Unfortunately, I spent a good HOUR getting that damn bumper bracket on, I actually fastened down the upper onto the frame and put the bolt in so I could slide it onto that one, and then put the lower onto the bumper to later be connected to the frame, but the bolts got kinda hungup on junk so on the drivers side I beat it into submission, and fastened it down, the passenger side is wiggly, I can push it a good 1" up, because for some reason I can't get the very last frameside bolt on that side to tighten down, me thinks its in crooked....who knows!

R&V this weekend? I'll be there with my crew. Were camping overnight at the Hidden Hill campground.

I'll hopefully be able to jump up there atleast 1x, right now I'm trying to order my UCA's, and its not goin too swell......gah

Should be a half decent weekend!!