Which lift for my R50

hazco21

I am running OME lift kit , it provides much more than 0.5 inch my truck stand higher by 2” I am still not sure if it will settle further more I am having the lift kit for about 5000 km for now .

With 31.5 “tires fitted in after the lift I have a total of 10 cm difference

Check this thread it shows you how it will stand next to a stands next to a stock one

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=22826

OME makes nice products but the OME lift doesn't give you quite as much lift as the AC lift. Some would say the 0.5"-1" difference is negligible. Others would say it makes all the difference in the world.

Difference is not too big but considerable , the only advantage I got is to fit 31” tires without having to rub or destroy further the bumpers when flexing in off-road

• 3 weeks later...

About to order up some OME coils, but on the fence about HD vs medium front coils.

Have a brush guard and would love to pick up a winch bumper, but it is low on the list right now. With that in mind the HD coils may be on the stiff side without the extra weight. Any feedback on coil selection would be a big help - especially if you have the HDs and no bumper or winch. Are the HDs too harsh without the extra weight up front?

Can anybody compare the stiffness of the AC coils with the OMEs?

Also anybody got a side view of their truck with OME coils? Would like to see comparison of with and without a 1" spacer so if you have either post a pic for comparison.

Thanks!

Will probably buy the coils from Rugged Rocks - Steevo has been very helpful so I figure they deserve the business. Plus they actually have em in stock!

Edited by sthrnfat

• 2 weeks later...

I have the OME923 springs up front. www.rocky-road.com refers to them as HD, but ARB (OME) refers to them as Medium. I bought mine from rocky-road along with the trim packers (one set). I got ~1.5" up front and 1.75" in the rear after settling out. I use KYB GR2 struts and OME rear shocks and am very happy with everything. I also removed my rear sway bar, more flex and not much different on-road.

I decided to go with OME because I didn't want any topping out issues and I've heard nothing but great things about Old Man Emu suspensions.