Rock Crawling competiton in Virginia

Nytrosfinder

I was in the car traveling today up to New York state and we were passed by 6 rock crawlers between Exit 227-291 on 81 North bound.

-2 wranglers on 44 TSL

-2 CLEAN scouts on 42 Nitto's

-2 short cut F150's on 44's TSL and BFG

Anyone know about any events going on around that area?

(I would give cities but I dont have good internet right now)

I was in the car traveling today up to New York state and we were passed by 6 rock crawlers between Exit 227-291 on 81 North bound.

-2 wranglers on 44 TSL

-2 CLEAN scouts on 42 Nitto's

-2 short cut F150's on 44's TSL and BFG

Anyone know about any events going on around that area?

(I would give cities but I dont have good internet right now)

81s Western VA IIRC. There are trails in GW National Forest but nothing guys in rigs that serious would bother with. Well, maybe if they were bored! :lol: There are a couple of groups who own the wheeling rights on land in VA. Some pretty hardcore rigs show up for those. I was planning to take Lara till this virus killed me.

Wheeling's also very popular in that whole WV/western VA/TN/Kentucky area.

81s Western VA IIRC. There are trails in GW National Forest but nothing guys in rigs that serious would bother with. Well, maybe if they were bored! :lol: There are a couple of groups who own the wheeling rights on land in VA. Some pretty hardcore rigs show up for those. I was planning to take Lara till this virus killed me.

Wheeling's also very popular in that whole WV/western VA/TN/Kentucky area.

Gotcha... yeah there were some moderate rigs going down the road... not sure what they were doing but there rigs were pretty nice

and yeah wheelin is VERY popular here in the South east!

I think RCRocs was last weekend (13th). The RC calendar has "Summer Solstice" and "Fathers Day" penciled in for this weekend. Exciting stuff!

I heard that Kentucky has some amazing wheeling country. Wheel all you want, when you want. Thinking about going there for a week later this summer.