Help....

Can anyone help me out real quick. I have a 87 2 door and was wondering what a good length for some rock sliders would be. I've found some 67" and 68" and didn't know if there was going to be enough room for wheel travel if I got some that long. I did measure about 72" between wheels on mine, but it's too far from me for a few days and I would like to purchase soon.

TIA!

I'm personally gonna do 58" i think it was due to other things I have in the way(mainly exhaust on one side). Talk to Steevo, he was mocking up soem 67"s on his when I asked him about mine,plus he can get you what you need as well-where I'm goeing once I got the couple extra bucks. http://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/

x2 stevo told me the toyota 67"s would be the fit when I inquired about the 58"s

keep in mind the outer rail (if you go w/ steevo's) is narrower than the inner rail of the slider. So the visible portion of the 58" would appear smaller and IMO mis-proportioned. I'll make a cardboard tube mockup b4 ordering to decicide for sure. or whatch one of you guinea pigs post pics lol.

personally, i was planning on cutting the biggest set i saw on some site for 99 bucks, down to size...but now since people want almost 100 bucks to weld both on, im thinking of just getting a local shop to fab some cheap ones up, and they will install too....

Ill be going from flare to flare wheni do mine, i don't want any more body damage :(

x2 stevo told me the toyota 67"s would be the fit when I inquired about the 58"s

keep in mind the outer rail (if you go w/ steevo's) is narrower than the inner rail of the slider. So the visible portion of the 58" would appear smaller and IMO mis-proportioned. I'll make a cardboard tube mockup b4 ordering to decicide for sure. or whatch one of you guinea pigs post pics lol.

67" should fit a 2 door? I'll PM him I guess and see what he thinks. Thanks for the help and I'll let you know what I end up doing.