hey

kambc

hey all, finally got around to signing up, no more lurking buwahaha. anywho, i bought a 90 4 door pathy with like 235,xxkms for 600 bucks last year. plan was to fix 'er up and dd until i could find another toyota to abuse but i figured what the hell. as for now the pathy has cranked torsions(need to reindex) 33 9.5 bfg muds, removed front sway bar, and tossed two cheapo lights up front. future plans(need $$) are jgc coils in the rear and crank the fronts even more haha. then hopefully next year ill start the SAS (d60 front 14ff rear) back half tubed and air shocks. thanks for all the helpful info!

Welcome and thanks for joining and the intro. Sounds like you are going to build a beast!!

now the pathy has cranked torsions(need to reindex) 33 9.5 bfg muds, removed front sway bar, and tossed two cheapo lights up front. future plans(need $$) are jgc coils in the rear and crank the fronts even more haha.

Just don't get too carried away with the cranking before you SAS or the CVs could fail on you... :shrug:

B

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys, and yeah i took it easy crankin the torsions haha. the 33's only measure out to a 32. something, but i can fit them stock on the ass end.