E-brake problem. Loud clunk and no tension in handle.

So i was in a friends steep driveway and i pulled up my e-brake. It already needed to be adjusted a little bit as in it was about 10 clicks to the top and still did not grab very well. Anyway so i pulled the e brake and then i heard a loud clunk. All tension left the ebrake handle. so as i drive away i dont know if it was me being somewhat paranoid but it felt as though the ebrakes were still on even though the handle was down. As i figure if im correct the brakes are engaged by the wire thats connected to the handle that has a ratchet. so if the cable brakes from the handle the e-brakes would release. so i dont know. its 12am here so i havent had time to look at it to see if the cable or handle broke but i will tomorrow. so im just trying to find out if anyone else has had this problem in their r50.

yeah i looked under there but i couldnt get a good look. its been raining non stop here. but just asking if the cable broke somewhere under the chassis or strectched the brakes should not be dragging or engaged right.

alright i had a chance to get under and take a better look and what i saw was the junction block where the two e-brake cables from the rear wheels meet the single cable that goes to the e-brake handle, has broke where one of the ferruls is held in. so my question is that replaceable or do i have to replace the whole e-brake cable system. i attached the page from the fsm. thanks

post-3186-1243474714_thumb.jpg