Vg30E major lack of power? After engine overhall.

So if you saw my previous post my oil pump broke and i shut it off in time. So i droped the transfur case and pulled the engine and replaced the oil pump. here are a list of things i replaced.

Timing belt

Re-sealed oil pan

Oil pump w/front main seal

New oil filter

ATF flush

New radiator (my falt)

new water pump

After nearly a month of donig this by my self I have goten the car back up and running. But i have LACK of power. tranny leval seems to be good shifts fine. Just feels like it dosn't have the power it used to. I did adjust timing and i cant seem to find anything on setting timing in the FSM. Has anyone else run into this?

Let me know thanks.

This is the 3erd time i have put the T-belt on.

Im still cant find the timing process in the FSM can someone point me in that direction? Also I just found out im low on trany fluid.

Also The engine temp went up a little past 1/2 way before i started driving it is this normal?

Timing belt isn't on 100%, clogged catalytic converter, o2 sensor, clogged vacuum lines...

No that's not normal. It should stay around the 1/4 to 1/3 mark at all times. Is the thermostat stuck? Backwards? To check for flow, turn on your heater to hot. If it's blowing cold air you have a collapsed hose or your thermostat isn't opening or is backwards.

Timing: dunno.