Big hullo from Washington State

Hello everyone! Just introducing myself. My name is Cabe, and I just yesterday got my first Pathfinder. It's a 1993 XE with 260k on the clock (just breaking her in), but only 90k on the engine, and 10k on the trans/TC. She has a few bumps, but I am not worried about that, it's gonna get plenty of battle scars in the future. I plan on doing some stuff to it in the new future. I actually traded my 1988 Honda Civic for it, which is a pretty good trade IMO. I have been getting into shooting lately, and needed something that could get me out into the boonies.

:welcome:

Nice trade! :beer:

What part of Washington are you from?

I am in Everett.

Yeah, I think it was a good trade. The Honda was fun, there is only so much you can do on pavement.

G'day mate, welcome to the land of the mighty pathy. Hope you enjoy your stay here, plenty of knowledge floating around. Don't forget to post up some picks in the members rides section.

there are several members up in WA so you should find peeps to go wheelin with 9and shooting hehe)

grats on the pathy! :beer: if it's an auto, get a tranny cooler on it asap.

Welcome Cabe!!

Congrats on the 'new' Pathy. Sounds like a decent trade and I suspect you'll get more out of the Pathfinder than you would have from the Civic.

B