Hello from Calgary

kennex

Its been a while since I was reading the forums in here and it was very interesting and

effective resources to anyone who owns a pathfinder. Congratulations to this excellent group.

At last I was able to have my own, its a 96 XE and hoping to have a good time with it and

share with you guys. post-13700-1241370137_thumb.jpg

:welcome: I'm from Edmonton. There are a few guys that wheel pathfinders here too. Starting to see a lot more come out of the woodwork. Are there any non jeep specific clubs in Calgary you are involved with?

:welcome: I'm from Edmonton. There are a few guys that wheel pathfinders here too. Starting to see a lot more come out of the woodwork. Are there any non jeep specific clubs in Calgary you are involved with?

I'm still new on this off road thing so I still don't know of any yet.. Hopefully

I'll be able to meet some if there is.

Hello there and welcome. :beer:

i sure hope not. :D :D

I'm still new on this off road thing so I still don't know of any yet.. Hopefully

I'll be able to meet some if there is.

Hi from Calgary! Check out the Nissan and Import club cn4xc.com if you haven't already.

Join us for a wing night.