front lift

tyrhine

Fixed that for ya.

Mark, you don't own a Pathfinder, and you're on here making dumb remarks? I wouldn't be too surprised if you get deleted soon.

wtf? you guys need to lighten up. i'm here to help and learn broski.

Edited by radicalmark29

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then quit making stupid, useless comments and actually put forth something "useful."

I got this kids lul
that was jeff. i have nothing to add, ty's said everything we know. bump for some more help? His truck looks retarded
I'm gonna go flex the SRT I'll post some pics. Crank those coilovers right up.

Seriously though i'm calling ty over right now cause now this is making me mad. I jsut read the whole thread.

it looks like my butthole :thumbsdown:
wtf? you guys need to lighten up. i'm here to help and learn broski.

Nothing useful whatsoever. You even said yourself you have nothing to add.

Like everyone else said, it really looks like the UCAs are just simply too short. Have you talked to AC about it yet?

This doesn't make sense at all. Cranking the T-bars SHOULD in ANY case make the tires go /--\ not \--/

I've noticed on mine that if it's sitting lower than it should, it does /-- And when it's sitting at normal height it's |--

Edited by Kingman

Kingman calm down they are brothers

:thumbsdown: for real. And you cant quote a post saying it was stupid that's explaining a stupid post that I didnt even type! bah.

I believe that the torsion bars are indexed wrong. The upper control arms have worked for others, why woudlnt they work for his car. There could definately be frame damage as well. As the PO crashed the car into some "garbage cans" and dented up the front passenger fender, along with the front bumper. Though firestone said they saw no damage to the frame.

I'm gonna go read up on the how-to reindex torsion bars and we'll try that and report back. Thanks for all the help so far.

You posted it, then deleted it. Nice try. :aok:

It would take a lot more than just garbage cans to bend up a frame. Some serious collision or jumping would cause frame damage, which is how mine is. Our frames are extremely beefy and well made, best yet fully boxed, for the size of the truck that rides on them.

Are the LCAs stock?

Edited by Kingman

You posted it, then deleted it. Nice try. :aok:

It would take a lot more than just garbage cans to bend up a frame. Some serious collision or jumping would cause frame damage, which is how mine is. Our frames are extremely beefy and well made, best yet fully boxed, for the size of the truck that rides on them.

Are the LCAs stock?

I didnt delete anything.. so youre.. dumb.

BTW, the indexing of the torsion bars have ZERO to do with front-end alignment. All that matters is where the adjusters are set and how high the ride height is. After setting the t-bars the alignment can be messed with. If the alignment cannot be set to anywhere near factory specs at that time, I would highly suspect AC sent you a sh!t pair of UCA's. As far as I know they build those things on demand and the pair I had a while back had some pretty questionable welds...maybe they sent you a set of Frontier or Xterra UCA's?

yeah I'm going to take a tap get the measurements, then call them up and see if it matches with the pathfinder ones. I still haven't compared them to the stock ones, not having a floorjack is awesome :)