OFF ROAD LIGHTING?

Just wanted to get the forums thoughts on off road lighting....Is there a big difference between the cheap lights (I've seen on eBay) vs. the real expensive (PIAA IPF KC)? Will the cheap-o's work in the REAL off road use or can they even get by on regular road use??? I scored a Yakima LoadWarrior Basket on Craigslist for $150.00 and also scored lighting brackets for $5.00 on ebay and was just curious for my options.

Edited by OfftourRoadie96

You get what you pay for. The cheap lights will work, but not very well. The more expensive lights have more R&D time into their reflectors, come with better electrical circuitry and are of a higher quality so they'll last longer.

You could compromise, and get a set of Hellas.

Damn only a 150 bucks for that basket thats damn cheap.

Just so I know it was REALLY meant to be....I found the "Extension" for the basket on Ebay for $75.00, Normally around $115....I live in OHIO but my family lives in Maryland, thats where the Ebay store is from so I got the local pick-up to save shipping.....then come to find out the the center bar that goes across the middle was missing....so they knocked off $40.00!!!! Didn't really need that bar anyway. So $35.00 for the extension. I'm very happy with it!