Rock Road Outfitters?

Trialsin26

Question? Has anyone had any trouble ordering from Rock Road Outfitter.com? I order a set of OLD MAN EMU rear springs for my 2001 and I'm get some real slow and poor service. Just wanted to know if anyone has had similar experiences? :angry:

i bought my OME suspension from them and had good service. It took a while, but they told me it would, as they were out of stock and were waiting for the inventory to come from Australia. I've been totally satisfied with the suspension - very good stuff!

www.rocky-road.com/Pathfinder.html

Guest Phat Mat

I had a similar expirience with Rocky Road. The difference being they didn't tell me it would take 8 weeks. When I placed my order they told me less than a week. I called every Monday and every Monday they said I would get it that week. Although it took a while to recieve they were always courteous and apologetic on the phone and I would use them again if they carried something I wanted.

Well, I have called them several times and they told me the same thing. That they were waiting on the supplier. They told me to call back about once a week and as soon as they come in they will ship them.