Exhaust system question

Ramon

I hear a noise squeak when accelerating, from the engine in the low side of the co-pilot seat and notice that the gasket from the manifold to the exhaust system was broken so I decide replace with brand new ( a PITA to do it XD) Anyway,, so the squeaky noise disappear but the gas leak remains a little bit I that only make the noise when going up to 4000RPM and then I place my hand on it and feel a warm weak blowing and see the that the gasket didn't fit on the middle of the tube and take this picture

3372220778_c1435c894c_o.jpg

The detail

3371399733_2c73eabfdc_o.jpg

I clean perfectly both manifold and tube from the old gasket remains as you can see there is a little opening between the manifold and I was wandering if there is any kind of sealant that can be used to fix this? Or should I replace one of the tubes ? Did something like this happen to you?

Is strange although the nuts and screws are tight very well the little space don't disappear

Edited by Ramon

The top flange looks a little bent to me, anyone else see that, near the hole? If you want a really cheap fix, you can just use exhaust paste, but it won't last unless you put it on perfectly.

The top flange looks a little bent to me, near the hole? If you want a really cheap fix, you can just use exhaust paste, but it won't last unless you put it on perfectly.

X2

If you can't replace the bent part.