newbie needs your help

carp218

first of all hello to everyone hope all is well. now for the question, i've had my pathy for nine years. and it's really never let me down. at this point i'm not currently working so to send my pathy to get fixed is not possible. so i need your help,

trying to get my inspection sticker the passenger side headlight stop working so i bought a new bulb installed it and it's still out. the driver's side headlight is fine just the passenger side, no low or high beam any ideas of what i can do. i figure if the drive's side is fine it can't be the switch, or can it ,please help. in advance thank you for your help.

Both of my Pathy's had problems with the switch. My 93 the passenger light wouldn't work, and the brights on my 92. Taking out the switch and cleaning the connections fixed it on both of them. This seems to be a very common problem.

thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my question. the problem is fixed and i pass my inspection.

i tried to take out the horn pad to get to the switch but it seem like alot of work just to find out that it wasn't the switch.

i went to a automotive store and peeked inside a manual book and found out i had headlight fuses under the hood. i did check all the fuse inside the truck but had no idea i had fuses under the hood. there is one for the right headlight and left headlight. i replaced the fuse and passed. again thank you very much