Hello from a new on board comer

TheCrow

Hello Pathfinders Lady(ies) and gentlemen

A little introduction for me as a new member on this forum .

I am from the middle east particularly from Lebanon where we get all sorts of terrains to off-road ( Snow – Ditching Obstacles – Rock Crawling – Mudding … ) and since I am an expat in the Gulf I am getting recently involved in Desert off-road ( Sands and Dunes )

I have been offroading even before I got my license to drive and I have driven many kinds of 4x4 ( Toyota 70 – FJ 40 – Wranglers – Mercedes G wagon – FJ cruiser and off course my Pathy )

The Pathy has been the family car driven by my wife and getting the best care a car can get , until recently I started using it and soon she will be getting some modifications in preparation for some off-road .

I find it strange to be convinced to off road the Pathy after my experience with tough trucks and having currently an FJ cruiser, I have always perceived it as a family car until recently .

And logging in to this forum is making me more convinced in the idea of turning pampered Pathy into a Sexy Flexy offroading Pathy .

I attache soem introduction pictures of Pathy

See you in the forum

post-14023-1235497736_thumb.jpg

Welcome Crow!!

Nice truck and great picture. Thanks for the introduction!!

I find it strange to be convinced to off road the Pathy after my experience with tough trucks and having currently an FJ cruiser, I have always perceived it as a family car until recently .

This is the most common perception of the pathfinder for some reason and is probably the #1 reason for the poor aftermarket support. We are doing our best to change that perception. Maybe they'll never be compared to an International Scout, but they are fine vehicles in their own right and can be upgraded fairly easily.

B

Hey there, Welcome to NPORA!! I believe we met on YouTube! :D

Hi Pezzy , yes we did and that's how i found out about this forum . Thanks for guiding me thru

Welcome Crow!!

Nice truck and great picture. Thanks for the introduction!!

This is the most common perception of the pathfinder for some reason and is probably the #1 reason for the poor aftermarket support. We are doing our best to change that perception. Maybe they'll never be compared to an International Scout, but they are fine vehicles in their own right and can be upgraded fairly easily.

B

Thanks Precise 1 , one more Pathy will be out of this perception soon , and probably from where ia m from the only one that will be offroad oriented .

C u arround and thanks for providing such a place to share experiences