Seattle!

jeffrhine

Went to go look at it and it was probably a 200 dollar pathfinder, and he was asking 3k. He spray painted the rear bumber tan for some reason.. and he got over spray EVERYWHERE. flat tire and flat spare. The inside of the rear doors were scratched as if they had a huge dog back there. Was sitting for around a month, and a big water leak (easy fix). scraches and dents everywhere. Cracked windshield, and a busted fog light. It also had white overspray on the front bumber from something. After that I went to some used car lots, and found a really nice 94 tan xe for the same price. The 94xe was really clean, gonna try to get it for 2500 with plates and tax included.

Damn!! What a jerk, thinking he could get that price.

FYI, I bought a 95 pathy with no real rust, 96k miles and 90-95% condition, many wear parts replaced for $3,300, and this is in Cali where they hold price better. Be patient, the good ones are out there, just keep looking...

B

The only thing is I'm gonna need a car fairly soon. The 94xe is really clean inside and out. My brother has had two pathfinders, and this one is alot nicer then both of them. It does have some bad rotors though. I wish I had taken some pictures of that old one.

Edited by jeffrhine

Yeah I got down and dirty look at the frame :P looks very good no rust at all. The only thing I could find wrong was someone messed with the intake.. cut a whole in the box and added an aftermarket intake. When they did that It wouldn't fit so they loosened up the left headlight, and the Rotors will prolly need to be replaced. but I'm still new to pathfinders, and this will be my first one.

• 3 weeks later...

Being patient payed off. Just picked up a 1996 SE with around 180k, but Its clean as hell. Already have fender flares off, and a lift is coming very very soon. pics will be up soon