Only 4 Terrano questions :D

comnthroo

Just a few questions thanks guys and gals (if any)

You know the sound/alarm the car makes when you leave your lights on (not sure if this is on all 92 terranos) ...well when I'm driving around corners i hear the same sort of sound but not as loud....a bit annoying

When the air con is on, she pours out dark smoke continously and idles a bit rough...is it time for a rebuild or is it the timing?

Just a bit smokey when i accelerate, was told it could be just the crap fuel getting around.

Thanks

Jason

Just a few questions thanks guys and gals (if any)

You know the sound/alarm the car makes when you leave your lights on (not sure if this is on all 92 terranos) ...well when I'm driving around corners i hear the same sort of sound but not as loud....a bit annoying

Mine does a similar thing, it turns the interior light on, I just disconnected the lights under the dash and keep the interior light off when I'm driving. I know it doest help you, but am interested in the answer

Mine does a similar thing, it turns the interior light on, I just disconnected the lights under the dash and keep the interior light off when I'm driving. I know it doest help you, but am interested in the answer

Your problem is connected with the lock of tailgate (in this lock is located the switch that turn off interior lights).

You should regulate the bolt on the floor, or inspect the lock itself.