other than tire rack?

pathy689

Yeah, I don't know if they have it on the site itself tho... American Racing has that sort of thing on their site, but only for some of their American Racing wheels. If you go down to a Les Schwab store or a Big O; they generally have machines that do the same thing and have a much bigger database than you can find on the 'net. I know my local Big O's machine lets you lift and lower the car, change the color, change the tire type, tire size, rim size, and has just about every wheel you could imagine.

Yeah, I don't know if they have it on the site itself tho... American Racing has that sort of thing on their site, but only for some of their American Racing wheels. If you go down to a Les Schwab store or a Big O; they generally have machines that do the same thing and have a much bigger database than you can find on the 'net. I know my local Big O's machine lets you lift and lower the car, change the color, change the tire type, tire size, rim size, and has just about every wheel you could imagine.

Les Schwab lets you customize on their machines too. I just wouldn't buy anything there unless you want it to break or fall apart. :P It would be worth a stop if there's one nearby, though.

Yeah Les Schwab does, but like Pickle said, don't buy from them.

My wife went through 2 sets of tires in two years cause the tread would seperate and they wouldn't replace them.

And her father had a sidewall blow and they wouldn't replace due to much tread wear (22k). But of course they put a 3-ply tire on a 3/4 ton Suburban (I have 6-ply on the Pathfinder). Bunch of idots.

At the local Les Schwabs, I have experienced incapable techs, inferior and downright dangerous service which very nearly caused me to wreck, and the regional manager out-right and directly lying to me over it all, for which their corporate office had no concern and basically told me "tough." From the beginning with them, all I asked was that they stand behind their work and products like they claim to, but they refused. So, since they cost me in time, safety, and money, my vow was to spread the word and hopefully cost them more. Sorry to get off the subject...

Anyways, the computer system they have allows you generally to experiment with many different brands, sizes and styles of wheels, as well as with different sizes of lift and lowering. Its pretty slick.

At the local Les Schwabs, I have experienced incapable techs, inferior and downright dangerous service which very nearly caused me to wreck, and the regional manager out-right and directly lying to me over it all, for which their corporate office had no concern and basically told me "tough." From the beginning with them, all I asked was that they stand behind their work and products like they claim to, but they refused. So, since they cost me in time, safety, and money, my vow was to spread the word and hopefully cost them more. Sorry to get off the subject...

Anyways, the computer system they have allows you generally to experiment with many different brands, sizes and styles of wheels, as well as with different sizes of lift and lowering. Its pretty slick.

hehe... its ok ... if I were to have a poor experience with them, I would likely not use them too...