1999 lift/leveling kit

garrett5624

Hey everyone, i looked through your topic about suspension lifts, but i wasn't quite able to find what i was looking for. I'm looking for a lift kit (& if possible a leveling kit please!) for my 99' Pathfinder LE, but i'm having some difficulty, if you can help in any way it would be greatly appreciated! If you want to contact me directly, you can email me at homersimpson@Knology.net. Thanks everyone! :crossedwires:

Hey dude Im surprised that you couldnt find any info on where to get a lift but here is a direct link to the site that sells them

https://www.4x4parts.com/catalog/index.php?...h=435_437_341_8

There are several packages that you can choose from, but I built my own kit, I just got the lift springs, KYB Front Struts, manual hubs, and camber alignment kit from AC And for the rear I went to 4wheelparts and got some ES3000 shocks they were 82 dollars for both rear shocks, instead of 69 for each shock on AC's website and they work great and give a really good ride and perform well. If you get the ES3000's you have to get the ones that fit on a Explorer as anyothers will not fit correctly.

I dont know if you want front struts spacers or not, I have just the suspension lift now and I notice no sag in the front at all, and I didnt get spacers because im getting a Sub-frame drop lift but here is a site for 1 inch spacers, i dont know if they are still making them or not but you can check into it.

http://www.nx4industries.com/r50susp.html

Good luck and have fun with the lift....you will love it :tongue:

The price of the springs aren't bad, but they wanted 300 bones for shipping.......WTF? Who comes up with these prices? The price on the kits are good as well, they need to work on the shipping before I buy. I also noticed if I get a kit, the shipping is almost the same.......double WTF? Good luck dude, they are the only ones that i know of making our springs.

If I'm wrong, someone let me in on the secret....

The price of the springs aren't bad, but they wanted 300 bones for shipping.......WTF? Who comes up with these prices? The price on the kits are good as well, they need to work on the shipping before I buy. I also noticed if I get a kit, the shipping is almost the same.......double WTF? Good luck dude, they are the only ones that i know of making our springs.

If I'm wrong, someone let me in on the secret....

Not for me, I got the springs,hubs,camber bolts,and struts and the shipping was about 100 dollars. Make sure that you dont have some of the items in your cart more then once.

they are the only ones that i know of making our springs.

Any company that makes springs can make them for you. Thats what Dean did back-in-the-day (which was a Wednesday by the way). You might spend an extra $50 or so on the springs but I'm sure the shipping won't be $300... just look around for shops that make sprinsg, not sell them.