Ebay stuff for my 96 pathfinder

Nickle

Hey all,

So I was looking on ebay over the weekend and there was a couple items I was interested in buying...What do you guys think?

One was a Timing belt replacement kit, came with a new water pump, gasket, tensioner pulley and new timing belt (sorry I don't have access to ebay while at work)

Second was the suspension rebuild kit.

Have you guys seen these, do you think they can be trusted(not the seller, but the parts?)

Thanks for the input, maybe I should create a new tread....

-Jeromy

Hey all,

So I was looking on ebay over the weekend and there was a couple items I was interested in buying...What do you guys think?

One was a Timing belt replacement kit, came with a new water pump, gasket, tensioner pulley and new timing belt (sorry I don't have access to ebay while at work)

Second was the suspension rebuild kit.

Have you guys seen these, do you think they can be trusted(not the seller, but the parts?)

Thanks for the input, maybe I should create a new tread....

-Jeromy

Links to the parts or names of manufactures? As long as its a good brand name, I can't see any problems with the parts.

I ordered a replacement OEM crank pulley/harmonic balancer off eBay and have yet to attempt an install but another eBay member PM'd me and said he bought the very same one and it didn't fit. So I'm hoping his was just by chance and that mine will fit without a hitch...