Front end?

Guest notlonf

Guest notlonf

I'm having some issues with the front end, ball joints seem a little loose, but would takin it for a little ride offroad pull ot way out of alinment?? these nissans always seem a to have some play up front....my grandfathers truck is the same way..... :furious:

yeah, these trucks have weak steering systems. Going offroading will definitely reduce the life of your balljoints, among other parts. If the suspension rattles while going over bumps, that's usually a sign that parts are getting tired. Removing old balljoints is tricky on your own unless you have nice tools. But they are cheap to replace. I would recommend you get an alignment after replacing them. The balljoints might need a good shot of grease in them too, so make sure you try that before getting new ones, unless you're filthy stinking rich

...The balljoints might need a good shot of grease in them too, so make sure you try that before getting new ones, unless you're filthy stinking rich

If you're filthy stinking rich, you're probably not driving an old truck and on here trying to figure out what's wrong with it. :D

Hum... something like that is happening to my Pathy too... I'm gonna spend some time this weekend checkin'... as well as cleaning some mud that is still under the body :P