Pathy Stalling

94 Pathy

:furious:

Alright! The same problem is going on when my Pathy gets warmed up. It stalls or has a rough idle at stops or slowing way down. I replaced the knock sensor recentlly and new Platinum plugs. Wires looked good and so did the distributor. Now I'm thinking hte O2 sensor. Possibility? It happened before and I thought I happen to get some bad gas at the station. It ran fine for a few days and now back to the rough idle and stalling. any suggestions would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks!

94 Pathy

I was thinking about the air intake. It's been a while since I changed it. The fuel filter should still be good, but it's cheap enough to change out anyway.

Thanks!

next time you stop and it's idling rough, pop the hood and jump out. Grab the connector and wire on your MAF and wiggle. If it peps up again, you have a bad connection (common). You describe the EXACT symptoms which led me to rebuild my connector. problem solved and never returned.

:bow:

So far so good! I wiggled and checked the connection and also connected the (I think it's) throttle sensor circuit. I originally disconnected it cause it really wasn't doing anything for me when the rough idle was happening to me before. A buddy of mine said it really doesn't need t obe hooked up unless you really have problems. It ran great forever, until now. I checked vaccuum lines MAF connector and the throttle sensor. Keeping my fingers crossed! :huh: