4 Inch Lift? Brake lines?

SnoViking

Your brake lines will be ok.

However, your e-brake cables will be stretched at droop. You can use the lower bolt hole on the rear brackets and some fab up lower brackets for the front where it 'Y's".

But, first and see how your e-brake lever is. If it's working 'normal' then just keep an eye on the cables at full droop.

I couldnt find a decent 3 inch lift kit and I wanted some rear coils with a higher spring rate... so when i put my 2 dogs, 3 friends and gear in the truck, i dont loose my wonderful lift, so I got JGC 2 inch lift coils, which have a spring rate of 240 (vs the pathy 180)... I jsut put them on tonight and its just a hair over 4 inches in the rear. It looks awesome and i put the pups and my girl friend in the back along with some other junk for weight and it held up like a champ. I have the calmini front A arms and their HD torsion bars for the front which im doing tomorrow when theres more day light. Im excited to finally have a lift.

Pat

Well my E-brake cable is already broke and when i get a new one im going to get one a bit longer. and as for getting my girlfriend to sit in the back.... i just sorta threw her back there with the pups... and said stay.... to the pups of course.... :P

Well my E-brake cable is already broke and when i get a new one im going to get one a bit longer. and as for getting my girlfriend to sit in the back.... i just sorta threw her back there with the pups... and said stay.... to the pups of course.... :P

Brave. Very brave. :P