LSD for rear axle.

jproy

No Mike, we get it. I know you suffered with the VG for a while, so you know what the rest of us are dealing with! And now that you've got plenty of Go, you want MORE. Greedy bastard! :P

It's OK though, I'm already looking into turbo setups for the Integra...oh jeez, this just got a WHOLE lot more interesting.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Mike, we get it. I know you suffered with the VG for a while, so you know what the rest of us are dealing with! And now that you've got plenty of Go, you want MORE. Greedy bastard! :P

It's OK though, I'm already looking into turbo setups for the Integra...oh jeez, this just got a WHOLE lot more interesting.

not to go too far off, but NOOOOO, go all motor on the Teg, I will cry if you turbo it...

btw: I still owe you a drive of my 01, let me know if you wanna cash in while I am in College Park...

:aok: I truly appreciate what you are doing...good luck with the process and def. start another thread, I am lifting my 5 speed but I still want more performance out of it, people without the VQ don't get it :sly:

Bah, the VG's still solid. For now it'll get the job done. :aok:

Just wait till I finds me that QD and AXT turbo upgrade. :jig: