ello mates

smoke

hello mates......i just aquired a 97 pathy SE...with about 170k on the truck and 70-80 on a 2nd engine.......everything else stock......i would love to get a arb bull bar for it but i learned that they didnt make one for my year model.......does anyone kno of a full frontal bull bar similar that would fit a 97 pathy??? would luv to get one....thanx mates

But it's on a 99.5+

waiiiit, that's not what it's for! lol... Mine was made for the older R50's and it fit. The mounting point for both trucks is the same, the issue between them is the grille. The 96-99 is much flatter... 99.5-2004, is rounder and sticks out further - so in my case, it covers too much of the top of the bumper... if you installed an ARB on your 97, you would likely have a gap. I know a few people have looking into doing this, I don't recall who has actually done it, and how it turned out. My TJM is no longer being made, and are few & far between.

You can also look at KMA (google the words pathfinder & wincher)... but they have mixed reviews on quality & especially timing.

Quite a few threads in the R50 section on this. Have a searchy-poo.

Welcome to NPORA!