oem frontier wheels

blkpathy

I have a 97 4x4 Pathfinder, does anyone know if a frontier oem wheels will fit my model? The Frontier wheels are 15x7 and has an offset of 40. The tires I intend to put on them are 235/75 r15's?(the ones I have now on these tires are 15x6, they were the original stock chrome steel wheels). will the offset be a big factor?

I have a 97 4x4 Pathfinder, does anyone know if a frontier oem wheels will fit my model? The Frontier wheels are 15x7 and has an offset of 40. The tires I intend to put on them are 235/75 r15's?(the ones I have now on these tires are 15x6, they were the original stock chrome steel wheels). will the offset be a big factor?

post a pic of the wheels...i know the gray 6 spoke (maybe they are 7 spoke) ones fit, another member has those

You might have some rub, but they should work. My stock R50 rims were 15x7, so you should be fine.

here is the picture of the wheel I want to use for my pathfinder. not sure if the center hole will fit mine( I have a 4x4) and if the lug pattern are the same

Lug pattern is the same (6x5.5) but I'm not sure about the offset... You said 40... mm I assume? :huh:

Lug pattern is the same (6x5.5) but I'm not sure about the offset... You said 40... mm I assume? :huh:

Here is hfxpathfinders pathy with those wheels, those were the ones i was looking at getting if i couldnt find the xterra s/c wheels

727953_23_full.jpg

They'll fit fine with 235s. They match the offset of the 15x7s that came on the SE level Pathfinder of that era. If you increase your tire size significantly, however, you may run into some issues.

do you think that the owner of the red pathy did some modifications on those wheels?, I was about to buy those earlier from someone on ebay, I had him measure the center hole across in cm and he measured it as 9.86 cm, while the once I have were 10cm

I had no problems fitting a set of 17" Frontier S/C wheels with the same Center Bore as the stock 15s. I also have the Warn Manual Hubs, which are the same part number for the Pathfinder as the Frontier. 0.4cm isn't going to make a difference.

The only way to be absolutely 100% sure is to test fit them on YOUR rig.

I was able to get 2 of the said wheel today at a local store, The wheel did fit with no problem, I even had the guy mount the tire for me just to make sure that it does not rub on anything, I just have to buy the other 2, now I'm thinking if I should paint it white to get a rally look effect on it or just stay with the gun metal color....thank guys